1. In order to effectively use the machine, please carry out maintenance every two weeks according to the following method during continuous use.
2. Be sure to pull the adapter out of the socket before disassembly and cleaning.
3. Hold the fan tightly to prevent hand clamping when disassembling.
Disassembly and assembly of machine
1. Close the machine, press and hold the release button on the support pole, pull out the fan components(or not), and screw down the bottom screw of the decorative ring with a cross screwdriver. (Picture 1)
2. Rotate the front cover clockwise, and remove the front cover after the arrow "" on the front cover points to " "from " ". (Picture 2)
3.Hold the fan blade in one hand, turn the fan knob clockwise with the other hand, and remove the fan blade. (Picture 3)
4. After removing the fan blade, rotate the cover plate of the rear cover counterclockwise and remove the cover after unscrewing. (Picture 4)
After the cleaning of all parts of the fan components, they can be assembled in reverse according to the disassembly sequence. Please note the following points:
1. When the rear cover is assembled with the motor & control part, the anti-stay groove of the rear cover shall be aligned with the clamp groove of the motor & control part, and the cover plate of the rear cover shall be tightened. (Picture 5)
2. When installing, please note that the groove behind the fan blade shall be stuck on the limit pin of the motor shaft. (Picture 6)
3. When installing the front cover, the arrows "" and "" should be aligned. Rotate the front cover clockwise until "" and "" are aligned. Tighten the screw and finish the installation.
Cleaning and maintenance of all parts
Parts that can be cleaned with water: Rear cover, fan blade, front cover (Picture 7).
Use neuter kitchen cleaner to dip wet soft cloth or sponge and then clean the parts. After cleaning, please put them in cool and dry place, avoiding direct sunlight.
Parts not to be cleaned with water: fan blade knob, motor & control assembly, support pole and base assembly (Picture 8). Please use a soft dry cloth to gently wipe them, do not use banana oil, volatile oil, detergent, alkaline cleaning fluid.
Do not put them into the water to clean, so as not to burn the internal electrical parts and damage the machine.
If the machine is to be long idled, unplug the power cord and store it in a dry place.
- Before using the machine, please read this instruction carefully and keep it for future reference.
- The appliance is only to be used with the unit provided.
- Ensure that the fan is switched off from the supply mains before removing the guard.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- In order to avoid failure and danger, please do not electrify the machine before it is assembled.
- Don't let children play with or operate the machine to avoid accidents.
- Before use, check whether the voltage is consistent with the marked voltage of the machine.
- Please use the attached special adapter as the power source, otherwise it may cause fire or damage to the machine.
- Do not use if the power cord or plug is damaged or becomes loose when plugged into a power outlet.
- Do not damage, process, forcibly bend, stretch or twist the power cord. Do not put heavy objects on the power cord or pinch the power cord. Otherwise, it may cause fire and electric shock.
- Do not pull the power cord out of the power supply. Be sure to pull it out by grasping the power plug at the front end.
- Do not pull the power plug with wet hands to avoid electric shock hazard.
Do not place the product in the following places:
- 1.Obstacles that have influence on wind flow (such as curtains), which are involved in the machine, may cause accidents or injuries.
- 2.Direct sunlight will discolor the shell of the machine.
- 3.Close to heat source (such as heater), which may discolor or deform the machine shell.
- 4.Fire or explosion may occur near or in the presence of combustible gas.
- 5.Obvious damp places may cause electric shock or fire.
- 6.On uneven or sloping ground, machine toppling may result in personal injury.
- Do not run the product without installing the front cover.
- Do not spray perfume on this product.
- Do not put your fingers or other sharp objects into the front cover.
- In case of abnormal sound, high temperature or irregular operation of the machine, please stop using immediately.
- Do not put foreign matter in the machine or spray water on, or it may cause fire or electric shock.
- In addition to maintenance, please do not decompose or modify the product, which may cause fire, electric shock or injury.
- Do not let this product fall from the height or hit the product hard, otherwise it may lead to failure or damage.
- Do not expose in front the fan when it works for a long time, too cold may affect the health.
- Before assembling and disassembling the machine, be sure to pull out the power plug.
- If you do not use the machine for a long time, please turn off the power switch, unplug the power plug, and place it in a dry place for proper storage.
- When not in use, turn off the power and unplug the power plug to avoid circuit failure.