※ HEPA filter is available for sale from local vacuum cleaner distributors.
※ It is recommended to clean the dust cup after each use; When the dust cup is full or the HEPA filter is clogged, it needs to be cleaned and replaced if necessary. Floorhead brushroll might be entangled with hair after long time use, it needs to be cleaned in time to keep the vacuum working more efficiently.
Cleaning Dust Cup
1.Press dust cup release button, rotate and remove dust cup in the arrow direction.(Pic 1)
2.Lift out cyclone assembly and empty the dust in dust cup.(Pic 2)
Clean filtration system
1.Hold the HEPA and rotate in Pic 16 arrow direction. Take out HEPA; Rotate the cyclone in arrow direction to take out cyclone assembly. Clean or wash the HEPA, foam filter, cyclones. (Pic 3)
If HEPA and foam filter are washed, they need to be completely dried to be used again. (Replace if necessary). After cleaning, assemble all parts in the opposite direction as disassembly.(Pic 4)
HEPA and foam filter need to be completely dry before assembly.
Cleaning Electric Brushroll
Take out brushroll as pic 18 to clean brushroll.
1.Push brushroll release button, brushroll will automatically bump out.
2.Take out one side of the brushroll in the same direction as shown on the picture, then brushroll can be taken out to clean.
3.After cleaning and replacing, reassemble it in opposite sequence.(Pic 5)
Storage of Vacuum Cleaner
Disassemble electric floor head and metal tube
When store or clean the vacuum cleaner, if you need to disassemble the electric floor head, press the electric floor head release button, pull upwards the metal tube. (Picture 6)
Disassemble the Handheld Vacuum Cleaner and Metal Tube
Hold the handheld, press the release button of metal tube, pull out it.(Pic 7)
If the machine is not used for a long time, properly pack it and store it in cool and dry place, avoiding direct sunlight or humid environment.
- This vacuum cleaner is designed for home use. Do not use it for commercial or other purposes.
- Please read this instruction manual carefully before use, properly save and store it for future use.
- Do not put the vacuum close to fire or other high temperature facility.
- Do not use or store the machine under extreme bad conditions, for example, extreme temperature. It is recommended to use it indoors between the temperature of 5 °C to 40 °C. Store the machine in dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Fully charge the battery before first use or after long storage
- Before using the vacuum, make sure brushroll is assembled, otherwise, it may lead to motor fan blockage, causing motor burn out.
- Please do not use the vacuum to pick up detergent, oil, glass slag, needle, cigarette ash, wet dust, water, matches, etc.
- Please do not use the vacuum to pick up tiny particles such as cement,gypsum powder, wall powder, or large objects such as paper balls, otherwise it will cause malfunctions such as blockage and motor burnout.
- Avoid blockage to air inlet or brushroll, it may cause motor failure.
- Do not put your hand or foot into floorhead inlet to avoid body hurt.
- Do not pour or splash water or other liquids into the machine to avoid short circuit to burn out the machine.
- If the brushroll is not working, please check whether the brushroll is entangled with hair or other long fiber, clean it in time.
- When storing the machine for a long time, ensure that the battery is fully charged before storage and charge the machine at least every three months.
- Unplug the charger to clean or repair the machine. Hold the charger when plugging or unplugging it, and do not pull the charging cord.
- Use a dry cloth to clean the machine. Liquids like gasoline, alcohol, lacquer thinner will cause crack or colour fading and cannot be used.
- If the machine is not working after fully charged, it must be checked and repaired in our designated office, please do not dismantle the machine on your own.
- Discarded machine contains batteries. They should be recycled safely. Do not discard them randomly.
- If there is damage on power cord, to avoid danger, it should be replaced or repaired by manufacturer, repairing agency or professional person.