Chapter1 Product assembly and disassembly
Note: Cut off electricity before product assembly and disassembly.
Metal tube assembly and disassembly
Insert the metal tube into the mainbody vertically until a“click”sound is heard. Make sure metal tube is firmly locked.
To disassemble the metal tube, use a hard tool to insert into the handle release hole and meanwhile pull out the metal tube upward.(Fig 1)
Assemble and disassemble battery pack
1. Slide battery pack along the slot and press the battery pack down firmly until a“click”sound is heard. The battery pack is locked.
2. Press the battery pack release button and pull the battery pack in the direction opposite to the assembly to unlock the battery pack(Except for the replacement of the battery pack, the battery pack doesn’t need to be taken out frequently)(Fig 2)
Charging holder assembly
Press the holder 1 and holder 2 into the charging base until a “click” sound is heard.(Fig 3)
Place machine to charging base
To put machine back to charging base, hold machine handle to lift the machine, aim charging slot on bottom of machine to the charging socket on charging base and put the machine into charging base. To use the machine, hold machine handle and lift out machine from charging base.(Fig 4)
Dirty water tank assembly and disassembly
To take off dirty water tank, hold machine with one hand and hold dirty water tank with another hand, press dirty water tank release button to pull out dirty water tank.
To assemble dirty water tank, place dirty water tank bottom into mainbody, push dirty water tank towards mainbody until a “click” sound is heard. (Fig 5)
Brushroll window and brushroll assembly and disassembly
To remove brushroll window, hold brushroll window latch and pull upward to remove brushroll window.
To assemble brushroll window, align the clips on two sides of brushroll window with the slots on two sides of floorhead. Press brushroll window down until a “click” sound is heard. (Fig 6)
To disassemble the brushroll, pull the brushroll cap outward to take out brushroll. To assemble the brushroll, hold brushroll cap, slide brushroll over the cylinder until brushroll reaches the end. (Fig 7)
Clean water tank assembly and disassembly
To take off clean water tank, hold the clean water tank handle and pull out the clean water tank. To assemble clean water tank, put the clean water tank back to nozzle, align with the brushroll window. (Fig 8)
Chapter 2 Use of the Product
Operation of machine
1. In the upright tilt state, press the on/off button, press
the mode button to switch among floor mode, carpet mode. Press the on/off button again, the main motor willrun for 2 seconds, the machine stops working. When the battery level is lower than 20%, the machine switches to the floor mode automatically. (Fig 9)
1. When cleaning carpet, please clean the floorhead first (Refer to “Floorhead cleaning") and replace with the carpet brushroll (Refer to “Brushroll window and brushroll assembly and disassembly").
2. When cleaning the floor ,make sure the brushroll window flip cover is slid up.(Fig 10)
3. When cleaning the carpet, make sure the brushroll window flip cover is slid down.(Fig 10)
4. When using the machie, the brushroll rotates normally. The machine will stop running if it is placed upright, the display screen will keep the original use state, press the on/off button within 30 seconds to shut down the screen, if there is no operation, The main motor will stop and power off after running for 2 seconds, the display screen turn off.
5. After the machine finishes using, put it vertically on the charging base to ensure sufficient power for next usage.
Water spray function
When the machine is working, press the water spray button, the spray mouth sprays fan-shaped water continuously; release the water spray button to stop spraying water. Press the water spray button twice continuously within one second, the spray mouth sprays fan-shaped water for 3 seconds.(Fig 11)
1. The spray button cannot be used together with the on/off button or mode button.
2. Please use the JIMMY cleaning solution we provide to clean the product. Do not put high foam solution into the cleaning tank,otherwise too much foam will be generated during using, which may penetrate into the machine and cause danger.
Connect the charge to the power supply and charging base, put the product into the charging base to start charging.The display screen will turn off when fully charged.
1. If the product is long idled , after purchase, please use the adapter supplied with the product to charge the battery within every 3 months.
2. Do not leave the charger on power socket all the time to prevent children from touching it by mistake.
3. Keep the charger plug and your hands dry before inserting the charger into the charging stand.
4. Before the first use, please fully charge the battery pack, and before the second charge, please empty the battery to ensure the life of the battery pack.
Brushroll self-cleaning function
Before self-cleaning, please empty the dirty water tank first, then fill the clean water tank with water and place the machine on the charging base. In the charging mode, long press the mode button for 3 seconds to enter the self-cleaning mode. In the process of self cleaning, press the handle on/off button or mode button to exit the self-cleaning mode and product change to charging state.
1. Before self cleaning, please make sure that the brushroll window is slid up.
2. Drain the dirty water tank before and after self cleaning.
3. When the power is lower than 10%, the machine cannot enter the self cleaning mode. After charging for a period of time, it can run self cleaning mode.(Fig 12)
Clean water tank empty indicator
When the clean water tank is short of water, the machine can still be used normally. The display " " flashes until the machine is turned off or the screen is turned off in the upright state to remind the user to add water to the clean water tank.
When using the self clean mode, if it is detected that there is no water in the clean water tank. the self cleaning will be stopped and automatically enter the charging mode after the countdown of 10 seconds ends.
The display " " flashes until the machine is taken off the charging base, or reenters self clean mode or display screen is turned off after charging completed.
Note: When adding clean water, you can add the JIMMY cleaning solution equipped with the product, the ratio is about two bottle of cleaning solution to one full water tank, the water temperature cannot exceed 40°C.
Fill up clean water tank
Fill up clean water tank: After removing the clean water tank, open the water filling plug, turn it to the side to expose the water inlet hole, pour clean water and cleaning solution in, and then plug back to the original position and reinstall the clean water tank to floorhead. (Fig 13-14)
Dirty water tank full indicator
When the upright vacuum cleaner detects that the dirty water tank is full, the machine will stop. The display" " flashes and the screen will turn off after 10 seconds. Please clean the full dirty water tank and put it back.
When it is detected that the dirty water tank is full in self clean mode, the machine will stop working. The display " " flashes until the whole machine is removed from the charging base or the dirty water tank is cleaned. Please clean the full dirty water tank and put it back.
Brushroll stuck indicator
When the cleaner is in working, if the brushroll is stuck, the whole machine will stop. The display "floor" and "carpet" flashes at the same time for 10 seconds and then the screen turns off. When the cleaner is in cleaning mode, if the brushroll is stuck, the whole machine will stop and. The display "floor" flashes until the machine is removed from the charging base or remove the brushroll. Clean the foreign matter attached to the brushroll or the hair winding on brushroll(See" Cleaning and Maintenance of Floorhead Assembly " ).
1. When cleaning the floorhead, As there may be some water in the dirty water tank, please remove the dirty water tank first.
2. Please do not put the machine upside down to prevent water from affecting the use of the machine and floorhead.
3. If water ingress into the machine, do not restart it to avoid danger. Please shake out the water from the machine and air dry it before use.
Air path blocked indicator
When the upright cleaner is in working or self clean mode, if the air path is blocked, the machine will stop working. The display "floor" and "carpet" flashes at the same time for 10 seconds and then the screen goes off. When the upright cleaner is self-cleaning, if the air path is blocked, the machine will stop working. The display "floor" and "carpet" flashes at the same time until the whole machine is removed from charging base or the air path is cleaned.
Chapter 3 Cleaning and Maintenance
1. HEPA filter,brushroll and cleaning solution are available at distributors.
2. It is recommended to clean the dirty water tank in time after use; When the amount of dust is too much resulting in HEPA blocked, it is necessary to clean HEPA, if necessary, HEPA can be replaced; After a long time of use, the brushroll may entangle with hair and other long subjects, which needs to be cleaned in time.
Dirty water tank cleaning
1. When dirty water tank is full, the dirty water tank full indicator on LED screen will blink.The machine will stop working immediately.
2. After turning off the vacuum cleaner, remove the dirty water tank, lift the water tank top cover, and remove the foam filter frame from it, open the flip cover of the foam filter frame, take out the foam filter. Pour out dirty water and dirt in the water tank, then wash dirty water tank, water tank cover, foam filter frame and foam filter. (Fig 15)
3. If there is foreign matter in the dirty water tank pipe, it can be cleaned with the cleaning brush.
4. Dry the above parts after washing. And then reassemble all the parts back into dirty water tank.
1. When the machine is not in use, the upper cover of dirty water tank should be taken out for airing to avoid odor.
2. After the machine has finished working, it is recommended to clean the dirty water tank immediately to avoid odor. (Fig 16)
3. After cleaning the upper cover of the dirty water tank, the metal contact sheet on the top cover of the dirty water tank must be wiped dry before use
Take out the brushroll window and pull out the brushroll. Use dry cloth to wipe brushroll housing and remove the hair tangled around brushroll by the blade. Wash the brushroll window and brushroll in clean water. After cleaning, assemble brushroll and brushroll window back to machine(The brushroll can also be put into the accessories holder for drying).(Fig 17-18)
1. Do not wash the whole floorhead in water or under tap water. Do not wash the floorhead in water or under tap water after pulling out the brushroll. Do not use tap water to wash the air path of the floorhead after taking of clean water tank. So as not to damage the components and affect the use.
2. If the cleaner will not be used soon after cleaning,completely dry the dirty water tank, dirty water tank cover, filter, filter frame, brushroll, brushroll window, machine and then assemble the machine for storage, in order to prevent the bacteria from breeding in the humid environment and producing odor.
Maintenance and Storage
- Please turn off the machine before the cleaning.
- Wipe the machine body with clean water or neutral detergent. Before wiping, be sure to wring out the cleaning cloth to prevent water from flowing into the electrical parts of the machine.
- It is recommended to clean the dirty water tank, filter, brushroll and brushroll window after each use. The machine will stop working if the dirty water reaches MAX line.Please drain the dirty water tank immediately.
After the accumulated use time of the filter reaches 30-50 hours (various basing on filter status), replace the filter to avoid affecting machine performance. Filter can be bought from local distributor.
- When the machine is long idled, place it in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight or wet environment.
- When pack and store the machine, Please be sure to clean the machine and dry all parts to prevent damage to the machine.
Important Safety Instructions
- Read all instructions and warnings before using this appliance. Failure to follow the warnings and instructions may result in electric shock, fire or serious injury.
- When using appliances, basic precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock and injury.
- The appliance is only for household use.
- Before use the product, check whether the local voltage is consistent with the voltage marked on the power adaptor.
- Inspect the product before use, stop use if the product or adaptor is damaged.
- Use only as described in this manual.
- This appliance cannot be used by children and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Do not use this product as a toy. Keep this product away from the reach of children. Take care of children and make sure they will not regard this product as a toy.
- Do not touch plug with wet hand.
- Use extra care when cleaning on stairs to prevent falling.
- Do not use or disassemble or replace any component if there is damage on power cord, plug, battery or conductive parts. Disassembly or replacement of the components by yourself may cause electric shock or fire. JIMMY will not take responsibility. Once damaged, the product need to be repaired or replaced by JIMMY, JIMMY’s distributor or qualified person designated by JIMMY to avoid injury.
- Recharge only with the adaptor specified by JIMMY.
- Only to use the battery pack specified by JIMMY. Use of any other battery pack may cause explosion, injury and or product damage.
- If the product does not operate in accordance with the instructions, is seriously impacted, falls from a height, is damaged, or falls into the water, do not use it and contact JIMMY or JIMMY distributor .
- Only use JIMMY specified replacement parts or attachments.
- Do not pull or press the cable. Keep cable away from heated surfaces. Do not place the cable in a closed door or pull it through a sharp edge or corner. Keep the cable away from walking area. Do not operate product across the cable.
- Unplug the product when it is not used or before repairing.
- Do not drag the cord or carry cord to move the product, or use cord as handle.
- The product is a rechargeable electric appliance. Do not leave the machine to run unattended
- Remove battery pack when the product is cleaned, repaired or long idled.
- Do not get close to heating appliance or expose under sunshine longtime, to prevent over heating causing housing deformation.
- Keep objects that may obstruct air path from air inlet and outlet to prevent machine overheating.
- Product mainbody and floorhead have electric components, cannot be washed under water.
- Do not clean or disassemble brushroll cover or brushroll when the machine is power on or under working to prevent injury.
- Do not use the product to pick up flamming objects like burning charcoal or cigarette etc.
- Do not use the product to pick up sharp objects like broken glass.
- Do not use the product to pick up lime, cement, toner, gypsum powder, flour and other ultra-fine substances.
- Do not use the product to pick up acid-base cleaning liquid, washing powder and other corrosive liquids.
- Do not use the product to pick up inflammable and explosive objects like gasoline, alcohol, perfume, paint, etc.
- Do not disassemble the closed machine, and do not try to change the performance of the machine. Only get help from the professional personnel of the manufacturer, its maintenance department or similar departments, otherwise it will cause danger.
- Turn off power and unplug charger if the products is long idled.
- Product technical specification of this manual are based on results from lab tests of JIMMY or designated third parties. The company reserves all rights for final explanations.
About use of the product
- This product is suitable for hard floor in indoor environment, including waxed floor, rubber floor, tile floor and sealed wood floor, solid wood floor and other flat surface, use of the product on unflat ground may not achieve the best effect.
- Do not turn on the machine before dirty water tank and clean water tank are assembled in place according to instruction.
- Do not shake the product up and down or collide violently to prevent dirty water from flowing into the motor; when the product is turned on, do not lift or carry the machine up and down, and do not tilt the product to one side or lay it flat on the floor to prevent dirty water from flowing into the motor.
- Do not run the product for a long time with the float blocking the air inlet to avoid damage.
- After using the product, clean the dirty water tank, suction nozzle, air path and store it in ventilated and dry place. Wet place will affect the insulation and life of electrical appliances.
About Cleaning Solution
- A large amount of cleaning solution entering into the motor may cause damage to the appliance.
- Mix the solution with clean water according to the instructions (the ratio of solution to clean water is 1:50). It is recommended to use provided cleaning solution. Do not use cleaning solution contains acid, alkali,alcoholic solution or substances harmful to the environment.
- Keep cleaning solution out of reach of children. If any solution gets into the eyes, immediately flush them with clean water. If any solution is swallowed by accident, see medical care immediately.
- Dirty water and solution disposal should comply with local environmental regulations.
About disposal of battery
- The battery in the product contains materials harmful to the environment. Take out the battery pack from the product before disposal.
- Turn off the product and unplug adaptor before taking out battery pack.
- Handle the waste battery pack safely and properly. Do not put it into fire, water or soil.
- If the disposed battery leakage causes pollution to skin or clothes, Wash with clean water and see medical care immediately