Cleaning of Blending Jar
For your safety and health, please follow the following steps when using the machine for the first time.
Fill the jar with half the water and add a few drops of detergent. Lock the outer lid and the inner cap tightly. Rotate the knob and select “” function, start the machine. Turn off the machine until it stops spinning and pour the liquid out of the jar, flush the jar under flowing tap.
Notes: When cleaning, do not touch the blade directly with your hands, in case the blade cuts your fingers. You can also use tools to assist in cleaning.
Cleaning of Inner Cap, Outer Lid, Pusher and Gasket Ring
Separate the inner cap, outer lid, blade assembly and gasket ring. Wash them and the pusher with detergent in warm water, and then rinse them with flowing water and dry them. Please re-install before using.
Cleaning of Main Machine
Unplug before cleaning.
Soak a piece of soft cloth or sponge with the mixture of detergent and warm water, then clean the outer surface of the main machine with the soft cloth or sponge. Do not put the main machine directly in water to wash or rinse directly with water.
Thoroughly clean the panel, speed control knob to ensure its flexible operation. If any liquid or sticky substance sticks to the surface of the main machine during operation, please remove it immediately.
Notes: Use soft cloth to wipe, so as not to scratch the appearance of the host. Do not use corrosive detergent or liquid to clean, and wait for the main machine to dry thoroughly before storage.
● Please read this manual carefully before use and keep it for future reference. This product is only for general household use.
● Before connecting the product to the power supply, please confirm whether the voltage marked at the bottom of the main machine is consistent with the local power supply voltage.
● Please stop using the product when the power cord, plug or other parts are damaged.
● Do not allow children or people without independent capacity or relevant experience to use this product alone.
● If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced and repaired by a professional from the manufacturer's maintenance department or similar department to avoid danger. Do not use this product on the surface with water or uneven surface. Do not allow the jar body, host or power cord to touch the hot surface. Do not exceed the maximum volume marked on the jar body when using.
● Please operate when the outer lid and inner cap are in place. Only remove the cap when adding the ingredients. Turn off the machine until the blade stops running completely, then remove the jar from the main machine. Do not touch moving parts.
● Do not leave foreign objects (such as spoons, chopsticks, forks, etc.) in the blending jar. If there is any foreign objects in the jar when starting the machine, it will damage the machine and may cause personal injury.
● Do not use accessories or components from other manufacturers or from non-recommended manufacturers.
● Before each use of the machine, check the jar body and the blade. If you find any cracks in the jar body, loose blade or damage, please do not use this product again and contact the nearest service center.
● Take extra care of the blade when emptying or cleaning the jar to avoid injury.
● Do not put your hands or other objects into the jar during stirring to avoid personal danger or machine damage. Before removing the jar body for cleaning, the jar body can only be removed from the machine until the blade stops rotating completely.
● Be sure to unplug the product after use.
● Do not immerse the main machine in water or other liquids, and do not flush the body to prevent electric shock.
● When preparing oily foods or grinding dry ingredients, the mixture should be continuously stirred in the jar for no more than 60 seconds. Stirring too long may damage the jar or cause the motor to overheat.