※ HEPA filter is available for sale from local vacuum cleaner distributors.
※ It is recommended to clean the dust cup after each use; When the dust cup is full or the HEPA filter is clogged, it needs to be cleaned and replaced if necessary. Electric floorhead brushroll might be entangled with hair after long time use. It needs to be cleaned in time to keep the vacuum working more efficiently.
Clean dust cup and filtration system
1. Press down the dust cup bottom cover, open dust cup and dump dust into trash can.
2. Hold HEPA lid and rotate anti-clockwise, remove HEPA assembly from handheld vacuum for cleaning.
3. Hold top of cyclone assembly and rotate anti-clockwise, remove cyclone assembly from handheld vacuum for cleaning.
4. If HEPA needs wash, hold the HEPA and rotate clockwise, remove it from HEPA lid for washing.
HEPA needs completely dry before reuse.
5. After cleaning, assemble the parts back in the opposite sequence of disassembly.
1.Move the brushroll release button along the arrow direction remove side cover.
2.Remove one end of the brushroll and take it out from nozzle for cleaning.
3.After cleaning or replacing brushroll, assemble it back in opposite sequence of disassembly.
Storage of Vacuum Cleaner
Battery pack disassembly
Press the battery release button, remove the battery pack in the arrow direction and place the battery in a plastic bag, then store it in a dry place.
Storage of main body
When the vacuum is long idled, remove the battery, pack the machine and store it in a cool and dry place, do not put in direct sunlight or humid environment.
- This vacuum cleaner is designed for home use. Do not use it for commercial or other purposes.
- Please read this instruction manual carefully before use, properly save and store it for future use.
- Do not put the vacuum close to fire or other high temperature facility.
- Do not use or store the machine under extreme bad conditions, for example, extreme temperature. It is recommended to use it indoors between the temperature of 5 °C to 40 °C. Store the machine in dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Fully charge the battery before first use or after long storage
- Before using the vacuum, make sure brushroll is assembled, otherwise, it may lead to motor fan blockage, causing motor burn out.
- Please do not use the vacuum to pick up detergent, oil, glass slag, needle, cigarette ash, wet dust, water, matches, etc.
- Please do not use the vacuum to pick up tiny particles such as cement,gypsum powder, wall powder, or large objects such as paper balls, otherwise it will cause malfunctions such as blockage and motor burnout.
- Avoid blockage to air inlet or brushroll, it may cause motor failure.
- Do not put your hand or foot into floorhead inlet to avoid body hurt.
- Do not pour or splash water or other liquids into the machine to avoid short circuit to burn out the machine.
- If the brushroll is not working, please check whether the brushroll is entangled with hair or other long fiber, clean it in time.
- When storing the machine for a long time, ensure that the battery is fully charged before storage and charge the machine at least every three months.
- Unplug the charger to clean or repair the machine. Hold the charger when plugging or unplugging it, and do not pull the charging cord.
- Use a dry cloth to clean the machine. Liquids like gasoline, alcohol, lacquer thinner will cause crack or colour fading and cannot be used.
- If the machine is not working after fully charged, it must be checked and repaired in our designated office, please do not dismantle the machine on your own.
- When discard the machine, please press the button to release the battery pack, take out the battery pack, make sure the machine is disconnected with power and handled properly. Do not throw into firewater or soil.
- If the battery liquid leakage touches your skin or clothes, wash it with water, if there is any discomfort, please go to hospital immediately.
- Do not use non-original battery pack, avoiding machine damage and safety problems.
- Avoid to use the vacuum cleaner to pick up easily blockable things such as: plastic bags, candy paper, big scrap of paper, which might affect the function, even cause failure of working. Please clean the foreign matter on the floor head in time, then it will work normally. The discarded battery pack shall be recycled safely, do not throw away casually.