※ HEPA filter is available for sale from local vacuum cleaner distributors.
※ It is recommended to clean the dust cup after each use; When the dust cup is full or the HEPA filter is clogged, it needs to be cleaned and replaced if necessary. Floorhead brushroll might be entangled with hair after long time use, it needs to be cleaned in time to keep the vacuum working more efficiently.
Cleaning Dust Cup and Filtration System
Clean dust cup
Pull out downwards the dust cup On/ off button to dump dust in dust cup.(Picture 1&2)
Press hard the dust cup release button, hold steady the main body with right hand, rotate the dust cup in the direction shown on the picture, remove the dust cup from main body to further clean the dust cup.(Picture 3)
Clean filter system
Hold the main body, take the HEPA upwards as shown in the picture, take out the HEPA, then take out the dual-cyclonic system components, clean them. (Picture 4)
Fix inlet HEPA, rotate the HEPA cover in the same direction as shown in the picture, separate the HEPA cover from inlet HEPA, which will be easily cleaned. After cleaning and drying, assemble again.(Picture 5&6)
The inlet HEPA must be fully dried before installation.
Cleaning Electric Brushroll
1.Use your finger to release the brushroll button, take out the side cover of the brushroll.
2.Take out one side of the brushroll in the same direction as shown on the picture, then brushrollcan be taken out to clean.
3.After cleaning and replacing, reassemble it.(Picture 7&8)
Storage of Vacuum Cleaner
Disassemble electric floor head and metal tube
When store or clean the vacuum cleaner, if you need to disassemble the electric floor head, press the electric floor head release button, pull upwards the metal tube. (Picture 9)
Unpack the Battery Pack
Press the battery release button, take out the battery pack.Put the battery pack into a plastic bag, then place in a dry place.(Picture 10)
Disassemble the Handheld Vacuum Cleaner and Metal Tube
Fix the handheld first, press the release button of metal tube, pull out it.(Picture 11)
Take out the battery pack if the machine is not used for a long time. Store the machine in cool and dry place, avoiding direct sunlight or humid environment.
- This vacuum cleaner is designed for home use. Do not use it for commercial or other purposes.
- Please read this instruction manual carefully before use, properly save and store it for future use.
- Do not put the vacuum close to fire or other high temperature facility.
- Do not use or store the machine under extreme bad conditions, for example, extreme temperature. It is recommended to use it indoors between the temperature of 5 °C to 40 °C. Store the machine in dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Fully charge the battery before first use or after long storage
- Before using the vacuum, make sure brushroll is assembled, otherwise, it may lead to motor fan blockage, causing motor burn out.
- Please do not use the vacuum to pick up detergent, oil, glass slag, needle, cigarette ash, wet dust, water, matches, etc.
- Please do not use the vacuum to pick up tiny particles such as cement,gypsum powder, wall powder, or large objects such as paper balls, otherwise it will cause malfunctions such as blockage and motor burnout.
- Avoid blockage to air inlet or brushroll, it may cause motor failure.
- Do not put your hand or foot into floorhead inlet to avoid body hurt.
- Do not pour or splash water or other liquids into the machine to avoid short circuit to burn out the machine.
- If the brushroll is not working, please check whether the brushroll is entangled with hair or other long fiber, clean it in time.
- When storing the machine for a long time, ensure that the battery is fully charged before storage and charge the machine at least every three months.
- Unplug the charger to clean or repair the machine. Hold the charger when plugging or unplugging it, and do not pull the charging cord.
- Use a dry cloth to clean the machine. Liquids like gasoline, alcohol, lacquer thinner will cause crack or colour fading and cannot be used.
- If the machine is not working after fully charged, it must be checked and repaired in our designated office, please do not dismantle the machine on your own.
- When discard the machine, please press the button to release the battery pack, take out the battery pack, make sure the machine is disconnected with power and handled properly. Do not throw into firewater or soil.
- If the battery liquid leakage touches your skin or clothes, wash it with water, if there is any discomfort, please go to hospital immediately.
- Do not use non-original battery pack, avoiding machine damage and safety problems.
- Avoid to use the vacuum cleaner to pick up easily blockable things such as: plastic bags, candy paper, big scrap of paper, which might affect the function, even cause failure of working. Please clean the foreign matter on the floor head in time, then it will work normally. The discarded battery pack shall be recycled safely, do not throw away casually.