Assemble and disassemble electric floor head with flexible metal tube
Hold the floor head with left hand, use right hand to insert the metal tube vertically into floor head, align with the conductive needle, press the tube
until a “click” sound is heard.
Attention:Keep the handle and floor head in the same direction, conductive needle shall align with the socket.
When packing, storing or cleaning, if the electric floor head needs to be removed, press the brush release button and pull the metal tube in the direction shown in the picture to take out floor head.
Assemble battery pack with handheld vacuum
Hold battery pack, align with guiding slot on handheld vacuum body, slide in battery pack in the arrow direction in the picture. And then pull the battery pack after installation to make sure it does not get loose.
Attention: when the vacuum cleaner is long idled, please remove the battery, pack the machine and store it in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight or humid environment.
Assemble floor head and metal tube assembly with handheld vacuum
First, assemble floor head and metal tube according to the method of assembling electric floor head with metal tube. Then, as shown by the arrow, align the conductive needle of the metal tube with the coupler of the handheld vacuum suction nozzle, push metal tube upward until a“click” sound is heard.
Assembly of accessories
For the convenience of use, this product is specially equipped with some accessories for the hand-held part of the vacuum cleaner. When you use the handheld vacuum cleaner alone, you can directly connect the accessories according to your needs.
Accessories Connection List
Use of vacuum cleaner
1. When use the product for first time, battery power is not full. Need to charge the vacuum before using.
2. If power cord is damaged, to avoid danger, it must be replaced by a professional people of the manufacturer, repairing agent or similar department.
The product can be charged in two ways:
1. Charge the battery pack separately: Plug one end of charger to battery pack connector and another end of charger to power socket to charge the battery directly. In this way when under charging the indicator on the side of battery pack is in red and turns green when charging is completed.
2. Charge the battery on machine: lug one end of charger to battery pack connector and another end of charger to power socket to charge the battery
when battery pack is assembled in the vacuum cleaner. Machine LED screen will show battery power percentage. When charging is completed it will show 100% as the pictures shows.
1. When battery power is below ≤20%, If machine is working in Max mode in this status, it will change to Eco mode automatically. When battery power runs off, machine will turn off.
2. If vacuum cleaner is long idled, charge the battery every three months to avoid battery failure.
Use of handheld vacuum and LCD screen contents
Take the vacuum cleaner off the storage holder, press the on/off button to start or stop the vacuum cleaner. Mode button can adjust working mode.
When machine is turned on, it works in Auto mode, press the mode button to switch to the sequence of Turbo- Max - Eco-Auto mode.
Middle of LED screen displays product run time left in current mode. When mode is changed, left run time will also change accordingly. When product works in Max mode and battery power drops below 20%, to extend product run time, product will automatically switch from Max to Eco mode. After battery is charged to higher than 20% power, product can work in Max mode.
When the product is working in Auto mode, it will adjust working power basing on the dust content and the floor type it detects, in order to achieve higher cleaning efficiency. Under Auto
mode, LED screen display Auto regardless how high the working power is.
The product is equipped with dust content sensor. On LED screen bottom there is a light strip to display the dust content. As dust content decreases from high to low, the red colour decreases and blue colour increases. When the strip is completely blue, the cleaning surface is clean. Cleanness of the cleaning surface can be visually displayed through LED screen.
Use of flexible metal tube
The flexible metal tube has two modes: vertical and bending. The vertical mode is equivalent to the normal metal tube. The bending mode can be used for cleaning under the sofa, table or bed, etc. When the bending mode is needed, press the release button and the metal tube can achieve 0-90°bending angle.
Use of electric floor head
Electric floor head is suitable to clean all kinds of floor like hard floor, tile and carpet etc. Product comes with an extra carpet brushroll can be replaced to the floor head to deep clean carpet.
Attention: During the operation of the electric floor head, if there is a large volume of foreign matter inhaled or too much fiber wound, or even a child in the play of the machine mistakenly put his hand into the nozzle,resulting in the brushroll abnormal stop, the electric floor head will stop working, in order to protect personal safety and brush motor.
Use of accessories
Flexible crevice tool : The crevice tool can be bent into angle with LED light in the head.
Suitable for cleaning crevice, door, window corners and other narrow gap as well as hard to reach areas.
Upholstery tool: suitable for cleaning closet, windowsill, sofa and table surface.
Soft brush: suitable for cleaning easy to scratch furniture like bookshelf, handicraft etc.
Electric mattress head: Suitable for sofa and bed mattress. The brushroll beats out and then cleans the dust mite and allergen from deep sofa or bed.
Connector: Can be connected to other tools and bend to different angle to clean dust on top of high cabinets or dust on the roof.
Cleaning and Replacing Parts
1. HEPA filter is available for sale from local vacuum cleaner distributors.
2. It is recommended to clean the dust cup after each use; When the dust cup is full or the HEPA filter is clogged, it needs to be cleaned and replaced if necessary.
3.Electric floor head brushroll might be entangled with hair after long time use. It needs to be cleaned in time to keep the vacuum working moreefficiently.
Clean dust cup and filters
1. Press down the dust cup bottom cover to open dust cup bottom cover. Fig 1
2. Dump dust into trash can.Fig 2
3. Hold dust cup lid and rotate anti-clockwise, remove cyclone assembly from dust cup for cleaning.Fig 3
4. Rotate cyclone anti-clockwise, disassemble cyclone to clean.Fig 4
5. Hold HEPA lid and rotate anti-clockwise, remove HEPA assembly from top cover and then rotate HEPA lid to remove HPEA from the lid for cleaning.Fig 5
6. If HEPA needs wash, hold the HEPA and rotate clockwise, remove it from HEPA lid for washing. HEPA needs completely dry before reuse.Fig 6
7. After cleaning, assemble the parts back in the opposite sequence of disassembly.
1. Move the brushroll release button along the arrow direction remove side cover.
2. Remove one end of the brushroll and take it out from nozzle for cleaning.
3. After cleaning or replacing brushroll, assemble it back in opposite sequence of disassembly.
Vacuum cleaner storage
Battery pack disassembly
Press the battery release button, pull battery pack out backward and place the battery in a plastic bag, then store it in a dry place.
When the vacuum is long idled, remove the battery, pack the machine and store it in a cool and dry place, do not put in direct sunlight or humid environment.
- This vacuum cleaner is designed for home use. Do not use it for commercial or other purposes.
- Please read this instruction manual carefully before use, properly save and store it for future use.
- Do not put the vacuum close to fire or other high temperature facility.
- Do not use or store the machine under extreme bad conditions, for example, extreme temperature. It is recommended to use it indoors between the temperature of 5 °C to 40 °C.
- Store the machine in dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Fully charge the battery before first use or after long storage.
- Before using the vacuum, make sure brushroll is assembled, otherwise, it may lead to motor fan blockage, causing motor burn out.
- Please do not use the vacuum to pick up detergent, oil, glass slag, needle, cigarette ash, wet dust, water, matches, etc.
- Please do not use the vacuum to pick up tiny particles such as cement,gypsum powder, wall powder, or large objects such as paper balls, otherwise it will cause malfunctions such as blockage and motor burnout.
- Avoid blockage to air inlet or brushroll, it may cause motor failure.
- Do not put your hand or foot into floorhead inlet to avoid body hurt.
- Do not pour or splash water or other liquids into the machine to avoid short circuit to burn out the machine.
- If the brushroll is not working, please check whether the brushroll is entangled with hair or other long fiber, clean it in time.
- When storing the machine for a long time, ensure that the battery is fully charged before storage and charge the machine at least every three months.
- Unplug the charger to clean or repair the machine. Hold the charger when plugging or unplugging it, and do not pull the charging cord.
- Use a dry cloth to clean the machine. Liquids like gasoline, alcohol, lacquer thinner will cause crack or colour fading and cannot be used.
- If the machine is not working after fully charged, it must be checked and repaired in our designated office, please do not dismantle the machine on your own.