Product cleaning and maintenance
Note: Remove battery before cleaning the equipment.
1. Cleaning hose adaptor filters regularly to avoid blocking water inlet.
Use wrench to disconnect hose adaptor and remove filter to clean it.
2. Clean hose filter regularly to avoid blocking hose inlet.
Rotate hose filter cover to detach from hose, take out the hose filter and clean it.
Before storage, completely drain all the water from the machine and hose. Remove battery pack and multi-spray nozzle/extension lance and hose.
1.Store battery pack separately in dry place. Do not store it in car or hot place.
Store the equipment in dry place out of the reach of children.
Product Safety General Safety Warnings
Warning: Read all safety warnings and all instructions.
● Failure to follow the warnings and instructions may result in electric shock, fire and/or serious injury.
● Do not put this appliance close to fire or other high temperature facility.
● Do not expose the battery pack to heat or fire.
● Avoid storage in direct sunlight.
● Do not subject battery pack to mechanical shock.
● Do not short-circuit a battery pack. Do not store battery packs haphazardly in a box or drawer where they may short-circuit each other or be short-circuited by other metal objects.
● Do not disassemble or open the battery pack.
● Keep the battery pack out of the reach of children.
● Do not maintain battery pack on charge when not in use.
● If battery pack is not used for a long time, charge it every three months.
● After extended periods of storage, it may be necessary to charge and discharge the battery pack several times to obtain maximum performance.
● Check whether charger is in good status before charging.
● Do not use any charger other than that specifically provided for use with the equipment.
● Battery pack gives its best performance when it is operated at normal room temperature(20℃+/-5℃).
● Waste battery pack shall be separately recycled. Do not throw it into waste bucket with other waste.
● Do not charge under high temperature.
● Only charge indoor. Do not expose battery pack to water or rain.
● The appliance will be dangerous if it is not used properly. The spray nozzle shall not be directed at person, electrified facility or the appliance itself.
● Do not use the appliance toward person.
The liquid must not be directed towards equipment containing electrical components.
● During use of multi-spray nozzle, do not convert spray mode during use.
● This appliance cannot be used by children or persons with reduced physical or mental capabilities.
● The appliance is not to be used if it has been dropped, if there are visible signs of damage or if it is leaking.
● Wipe the appliance with a clean dry cloth if it becomes dirty. Do not use water, petrol or alcohol to clean it.
● Keep the appliance out of reach of children when it is energized.
● Clean hose connector filter and hose filter regularly.
● When power cord is damaged, to avoid danger, send it to professional agent to replace.
● Remove or disconnect the battery pack after use and before carry out user maintenance on the appliance.
● The appliance shall not be left unattended while it is connected to the battery pack.