Dust cup cleaning
Turn off the machine and unplug the power cord. Then press the release button and lift upward (Figure 1).
Hold the dust cup and dust cup cover separately, twist dust lid anticlockwise (Figure 2), remove it from dust cup to clean (Figure 3).
Filter and Cyclone Cleaning
Hold the cyclone in one hand, pinch the "UP" logo with the other hand, and take out filter (Figure 4). Do Not tap the filter in reverse side in case of filter clog(Figure 5)
Clean the cyclone metal filter with the attached mini brush(Figure 6)
After cleaning filter, remove the two screws on the cyclone cover with a screwdriver to separate the cyclone cover from the cyclone to clean the internal air duct. After cleaning, assemble parts in reverse order. (Figure 7)
After cleaning dust cup, filter and cyclone, assemble in reverse order. Rotate the dust cup cover assembly into the dust cup. After hearing a "click" and the dot mark is aligned with the lock position that is assembled in place.
1.Do Not miss the filter!
2.Use water or neutral reagents to clean dust cup and wipe with dry cloths. Do not wash the filter until it is necessary. Make sure the filter and dust cup are completely dry before another use.
Brushroll cleaning and installation
Turn off the machine and unplug the power cord, rotate the right lock knob anticlockwise with hand from locked position to unlock position (Figure 8) to remove the brushroll to clean up(Figure 9).
After brushroll cleaning,insert brushroll from the hole on the right. Make sure the left plug of brushroll be fully snapped into the belt(according to Figure 10) to lock brushroll on the window. Otherwise, the brushroll cannot be locked.
Notice: for safety reasons, please turn off the machine and unplug power cord before cleaning brushroll.
Maintenance and storage
Please clean dust cup and filter after each use for further use. It is recommended to replace a filter after 30-50 hours of working time(depending on specific situation) for better use.
Any paper, lead glass, plastic will greatly affect the effect of UV light. Please wipe and clean the UV tube regularly for better use.
Do Not touch the UV tube as dirt will affect UV light effect.
Put the machine in cool and dry place if the machine is to be idled. Do Not leave it in direct sunlight or humid environment.
- Please read this instruction manual carefully before use and keep it properly for future use.
- Never leave the machine working without supervision.
- Please turn off the power switch and unplug the power cord if the machine is to be idled. Do Not unplug the power cord with humid hand in case of electric shock. Cut the power source in maintenance or off-service.
- Keep the power cord away from sharp objects and do not drag the cord to move the machine in case of cord damage.
- For safety reasons, please do not use the product to clean hot objects such as carbon, cigarette butts, sharp objects such as broken glass, corrosive liquids, flammable and explosive materials such as gasoline and alcohol. Otherwise it may cause product damage or fire.
- Do not use this product to clean water or wet dust. Do Not operate it in humid places (such as bathroom, toilet, laundry room, etc.) to avoid malfunction.
- Do Not place the machine near heating appliances or expose it to direct sunlight in case of fire hazard.
- Keep this product beyond the reach of special individual such as children without adult supervision.
- Do Not operate this machine with suction port blocked in case of product damage.
- The product has UV light, for safety reasons, Do Not look at the bottom of the machine when the power is on in case of ultraviolet rays harming.
- Do Not apply this product to plants. Excessive use of UV may cause object damage.
- Do NOT sit on this product in case of personal injury and product damage.
- Do not remove the brushroll cover or force the cover outward when the machine is powered on for safety reasons.
- This product can ONLY use for cleaning of textiles such as mattresses, blankets, pillows, sofas, etc.
- If the power cord is damaged, please ask for professional help of the manufacturer and other professionals for safety reasons.